Hosted Exchange Services
By having your email located in the cloud, this will then give your business the flexibility, security, reliability and recoverability you expect from an email service.
Microsoft Exchange email has been the industry gold standard for many years but has been out of the reach of small business. With the overhead of high hardware purchase prices, software licensing and IT support, business have been forced to use basic mail services.
Hosted Exchange provides enterprise grade capabilities and is protected by industry standard antivirus and antimalware software included in an affordable monthly fee.
Not all Hosted Exchange services are equal. They can be hosted on public clouds like Microsoft Azure and Amazon where there is an uncertainty of where your data is located or they can be located on a private cloud where you know exactly where your data is located.
Symmetry-IT hosted Exchange services is provided on a private cloud infrastructure and use Australian Data Centres to store your data.
Some benefits of Hosted Exchange email are:
- Access to calendar, contacts, tasks, and email from remote locations
- Automatic synchronising of email, calendar, and contacts between Outlook and your mobile device.
- Shared calendar and contacts with team members
- Can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection
- Multiple concurrent access to a mailbox.
- Full functionality of group scheduling and meeting requests
- Automatic back up of your email, tasks, calendar, and contacts. If your computer crashes or you lose your phone, none of your Outlook data is lost